Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Memphis Branch
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Memphis Branch is a branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis established in 1918. The branch is responsible for western Tennessee, eastern Arkansas and northern Mississippi.
Current Board of Directors
The following people are on the board of directors as of 2014:
Appointed by the Federal Reserve Bank
|J. Brice Fletcher||Chairman and CEO
First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas
Forrest City, Arkansas
|Clyde Warren Nunn||Chairman and President
Security Bancorp of Tennessee Inc.
|Roy Molitor Ford Jr.||Vice Chairman and CEO
Commercial Bank and Trust Co.
|Lisa McDaniel Hawkins||President
Room to Room Inc.
Appointed by the Board of Governors
|Charles E. Thomas, III
|Regional Director of External and Legislative Affairs
|Carolyn Chism Hardy||President and CEO
Chism Hardy Investments, LLC
|Lawrence C. Long||Partner
St. Rest Planting Co.
Memphis Branch Regional Executive
The St. Louis Fed’s Memphis branch is led by Regional Executive Martha Perine Beard, who currently serves on the following boards in Memphis: Memphis Tomorrow, Memphis Regional Chamber, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, the Baptist Health Care Corp. and the Mid-South Minority Business Council. Since 2012 Beard has been the board chairman of the United Way of the Mid-South, which raised $25.1 million to benefit Memphis and surrounding areas during the 2012 campaign.
- Federal Reserve Act
- Federal Reserve System
- Federal Reserve Districts
- Federal Reserve Branches
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Little Rock Branch
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Louisville Branch
- Structure of the Federal Reserve System
- "About the Memphis Branch". Retrieved May 24, 2011.
- "Directors of Federal Reserve Banks and Branches". The Federal Reserve. January 23, 2014.
- Martha Perine Beard bio.
- Memphis Tomorrow board of directors. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Memphis Chamber board of directors. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital board. Retrieved March 12, 2012.
- United Way of the Mid-South board of directors. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|