Feds (TV series)
|Feds (TV series)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||60 minutes|
Feds was a short-lived television series that aired on CBS from March 5, 1997 to April 9, 1997. It was created by Dick Wolf, and starred Blair Brown and Dylan Baker. Michael S. Chernuchin was also an executive producer for the project. The series is notable for being the first show to air in Letter Box (Widescreen) Format in the USA.
- Blair Brown as Erica Stanton
- Regina Taylor as Sandra Broome
- John Slattery as Michael Mancini
- Adrian Pasdar as C. Oliver Resor
- Grace Phillips as Jessica Graham
- Dylan Baker as Jack Gaffney
- George DiCenzo as Tony Garufi
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 403. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
|This article relating to a drama television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|