From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up feed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feed may refer to:
- Compound feed, feedstuffs that are blended from various raw materials and additives
- Fodder (or animal feed), any foodstuff that is used specifically to feed domesticated livestock
- Data feed, a mechanism for users to receive updated data from data sources
- Web feed, a data format used for providing users with frequently updated content
- feed URI scheme, a non-standard URI scheme designed to facilitate subscription to web feeds
- The Feed, a recurring segment on the American TV series Attack of the Show!
- Feed (Anderson novel), a 2002 dystopian novel of the cyberpunk genre by M. T. (Matthew Tobin) Anderson
- Feed (film), a 2005 film directed by Brett Leonard
- Feed (Grant novel), a 2010 novel about bloggers in a post-zombie apocalypse Earth by Seanan McGuire under the name "Mira Grant"
- Feed Magazine, one of the earliest e-zines that relied entirely on its original online content
- All pages beginning with "Feed"
- All pages with titles containing "Feed"
- FEED (disambiguation)
- Feeder (disambiguation)
- Feeding (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.