From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Feedforward (disambiguation))
Feedforward may refer to:
- Feed forward (control), a type of element or pathway within a control system
- Feedforward control, within the field of CPU based automatic controls
- Feedforward (management), giving a pre-feedback to a person or an organization from which you are expecting a feedback
- Feedforward neural network, a type of artificial neural network
- Feedforward, Behavioral and Cognitive Science, the concept of learning from the future and one's desired behavior
- In communication, feedforward is an introductory overview of the primary message
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.