FeeFighters is a comparison shopping website for credit card processing. The site was launched in 2009 and acquired by Groupon in April 2013. FeeFighters has been featured in The New York Times, Entrepreneur (magazine), Inc. (magazine) and TechCrunch, with BusinessWeek profiling it as "One of America's Most Promising Startups."
- ^ About
- ^ Mandelbaum, Robb. In Battling Merchants, Banks Still Hope to Overturn Durbin Rules. "New York Times". October 18, 2011
- ^ Chapman, Glenn. How to Cut Transaction Costs on Customer Purchases. Entrepreneur. May 20, 2011.
- ^ Greenstein, Howard. Fight Credit Card Processing Fees. Inc.. May 25, 2011.
- ^ Tozzi, John. America's Most Promising Startups. BusinessWeek. Feb. 4, 2011
- ^ Parrish, Leni. Credit Card Comparison Service FeeFighters Bought By Groupon. CreditCardFlyers. March. 27, 2012