|Former type||Subsidiary of AQ Interactive|
|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Founded||May 1, 1992|
|Key people||Nakazato Eiichiro (CEO)|
|Products||Games for video game consoles|
feelplus Inc. (株式会社フィールプラス Kabushiki-Gaisha Fiirupurasu) was a Japanese video game developer and a subsidiary of AQ Interactive. The studio was conceived initially by Microsoft Game Studios specifically to aid Mistwalker in video game development. It was originally founded by former UPL employees including Tsutomu Fujisawa as Scarab (スカラベ) on May 1, 1992. Former employees of Nautilus and Square Enix later joined in. In May 2005, Scarab changed its name to feelplus Inc.
- Ju-on: The Grudge (2009)
- Lost Odyssey (2007) co-developed with Mistwalker
- Infinite Undiscovery (2008) Visual production
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope (2009) Visual production
- No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (2010)
- Ninety-Nine Nights II (2010) co-developed with Q Entertainment
- MindJack (2011)
- Moon Diver (2011)
- "feelplus.jp --- Company Profile" (in Japanese). feelplus. Retrieved 2009-12-01.
- "事業内容：AQインタラクティブグループ" (in Japanese). AQ Interactive. Retrieved 2009-12-01.
- Spencer (December 1, 2009). "Lost Odyssey Developer Making No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise". Siliconera. Retrieved 2009-12-01.