Feels Like Love
|"Feels Like Love"|
|Single by Vince Gill|
|from the album Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye|
|Released||May 15, 2000|
|Vince Gill singles chronology|
"Feels Like Love" is the title of a song written and recorded by American country music artist Vince Gill. It was released in May 2000 as the second single from the album Let's Make Sure We Kiss Goodbye. The song reached number 6 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart and peaked at number 13 on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart.
The song is an anthem for anyone who has found love sweeter the second time around.
Deborah Evans Price, of Billboard magazine reviewed the song favorably, saying that it has a "buoyant, uplifting lyric" and goes on to say that the production "gives the sprightly melody plenty of room to breathe."
The music video was directed by Thom Oliphant and premiered in mid-2000.
"Feels Like Love" debuted at number 62 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of May 20, 2000.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||13|
|US Billboard Hot 100||52|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||6|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||29|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 136.
- Billboard, May 20, 2000
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. October 30, 2000. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "Vince Gill Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Vince Gill.
- "Vince Gill Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Vince Gill.
- "Best of 2000: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2000. Retrieved August 15, 2012.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|