Feels Like Rain is a studio album by Buddy Guy, released in 1993 through Silvertone Records.
Most of the album was produced by John Porter, with the exception of "I Could Cry" produced by Dave McNair and R.S. Field.
The album earned Guy the Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Blues Album.
- Buddy Guy - guitar, vocals.
- Rick Cortes - bass guitar.
- David Grissom - rhythm guitar.
- Tom Canning - organ (Hammond).
- Richie Hayward - drums.
- Tony Braunagel - percussion.
- Marty Grebb - horn arrangements, organ, piano, sax (baritone, tenor), backing vocals.
- Darrell Leonard - trumpet.
- Ian McLagan - piano, Wurlitzer electric piano.
- John Mayall - piano, vocals.
- Bill Payne - piano.
- John Porter - guitar.
- Jimmy Powers - harp.
- Bonnie Raitt - slide guitar, vocals.
- Greg Rzab - bass.
- Paul Rodgers - vocals.
- Johnny Lee Schell- guitar.
- John Philip Shenale - organ, synthesizer.
- Joe Sublett - sax (tenor).
- Travis Tritt - vocals.
- Mick Weaver - organ.
- Joe Yuele - drums.
- Mike Finnegan, Renée Geyer - backing vocals.
- John Porter - producer (tracks 1-7 and 9-11).
- Dave McNair - engineer, producer (track 8).
- R. S. Field - producer (track 8).
- Ron Kaplan - executive producer.
- John Mayall - assistant producer.
- Tony Platt - engineer.
- Stephen Marcussen - mastering.