From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Feet)
|Look up foot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The foot is an anatomical structure found in many vertebrates.
Foot may also refer to:
- Foot (unit), a unit of length, now usually 0.3048 m or 12 inches
- Foot (surname)
- Foot (hieroglyph), an ancient Egyptian symbol
- Foot (prosody), a term used to define meter in poetry
- Foot (sewing), part of a sewing machine
- Foot (sailing), the lower edge of a sail
- Infantry; see List of Regiments of Foot
- Foot Clan, a group of ninja in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
- Foot (mollusc), part of the typical mollusc body plan along with the shell, viscera, and mantle
- Foot orienteering, the sport of orienteering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.