Feet of Clay (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Feet of Clay (film))
Feet of clay is a phrase that refers to someone who appears strong or invincible, but who actually has a hidden weak point that could cause their demise. It is from Daniel 2:31-32 in the Bible.
Feet of Clay also may refer to:
- Feet of Clay (1924 film), a 1924 silent film directed by Cecil B. DeMille that is now considered to be lost
- Feet of Clay (1960 film), a 1960 British film produced by Danziger Productions
- Feet of Clay (2007 film), a 2007 short film produced by Daisy 3 Pictures
- Feet of Clay (novel), a 1996 Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett
- Feet of Clay (short story), a 1893 short story by American author Kate McPhelim Cleary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.