Felipe Oliveira Baptista
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)|
Felipe Oliveira Baptista was born in 1975 on the Portuguese Atlantic archipelago of the Azores. He graduated from Kingston University in London, where he studied design and fashion design. Thereafter he worked for Max Mara, Christophe Lemaire and Cerruti. In 2003, he founded his own label and now lives and works in Paris with his wife and two children. In 2005, he was invited to show in the official calendar of Couture for the first time. His collections have been sold in stores such as Colette and Galeries Lafayette in Paris and Podium in Moscow. He is a member of the Chambre Syndicale de la Haute Couture. In 2010 he was appointed creative manager of Lacoste. In 2014, Felipe Oliveira Baptista stopped his ready-to-wear line for his brand.
- "Baptista Too Busy to Bask in Success". The Washington Post. 8 July 2006. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- Lacoste's New Crocodile: Felipe Oliveira Baptista By Alice Pfeiffer
- (Portuguese) Português Felipe Oliveira Baptista é o novo director criativo da Lacoste, Público
- Weil, Jennifer (24 February 2014). "Felipe Oliveira Baptista Halts Collection". WWD. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- Cross-dressing meets boy-girl duos on Paris catwalks By Emma Charlton (AFP)