From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up felix, Felix, Félix, or FELIX in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Felix may refer to:
- Felix (name), people and fictional characters with the name
- Felix (band), a British band
- Felix (musician), a British DJ
- Félix Award, a Quebec music award named after Félix Leclerc
- Felix (pet food), a brand of cat food sold in most European countries
- AB Felix, a Swedish food company
- Felix Bus Services of Derbyshire, England
Science and technology
- Felix (programming language), an open source, community-based programming language
- Apache Felix, an open source OSGi framework by Apache Software Foundation
- 1664 Felix, an asteroid
- Free electron laser for infrared experiments (FELIX), a type of laser
- FELIX (experiment), a Roger Penrose's proposal for evaluating whether macroscopic systems can be in superposition states.
- Operation Felix, a German World War II project to conquer Gibraltar
- VB-6 Felix, an infrared-guided bomb
- Dieter Gerhardt, South African navy commander convicted of treason, code named Felix
- Felix (saint), a Coptic Orthodox and Roman Catholic saint
- Felix (newspaper), the weekly students' newspaper of Imperial College, London
- Felix (ship, 1993), a passenger ship operating on Lake Zurich in Switzerland
- Felix, California, an unincorporated community in Calaveras County.
- Felix the Cat, notable cartoon character
- Hurricane Felix (disambiguation), various storms
- Venus Felix (sculpture), a sculpture of Venus and her son Cupid
- Felix (Hewlett-Packard), a codename for the HP 200LX palmtop PC
- St. Felix's Flood, a flood disaster that struck the Netherlands in 1530
- Saint-Félix (disambiguation), the name or part of the name of several communes in France
- San Félix, the name of two places in South America
- All pages beginning with "Felix"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.