Felix (Latin for "happy" or "lucky") is a male given name and surname. There is also a slavic translation of this name, Srećko or Srečko, mostly given to children in former Yugoslav states. See Felix (name) for individuals so named. It was a nickname of two roman legions: Legio IV Flavia Felix and Legio VII Gemina Felix.
Felix may also refer to:
- AB Felix, a Swedish food company
- Felix Bus Services of Derbyshire, England
- Felix (pet food), a brand of cat food sold in most European countries
- Felix, a brand of IAC/InterActiveCorp
- Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847), German composer
- Félix Award, a Quebec music award named after Félix Leclerc
- Felix (musician), a British DJ
- Felix (band), a British band
- Felix (saint), a Coptic Orthodox and Roman Catholic saint
- Pope Felix I, Catholic Pope from 269-274 CE
- Felix, California, an unincorporated community in Calaveras County.
Science and technology
- FELIX, the Free electron laser for Infrared experiments
- Felix, a meteorite fall in Alabama in 1900
- Felix (programming language), an open source, community-based programming language
- Apache Felix, an open source OSGi framework by Apache Software Foundation
- 1664 Felix, an asteroid
- Félix (1937–2012), Brazilian international footballer
- Operation Felix, a German World War II project to conquer Gibraltar
- VB-6 Felix, an infrared-guided bomb
- Felix (comic book), the eponymous protagonist of the series by Swedish cartoonist Jan Lööf
- Felix the Cat, notable cartoon character
- Hurricane Felix (disambiguation), various storms
- Hurricane Felix, a Category 5 hurricane that struck Central America in 2007
- Felix (newspaper), the weekly students' newspaper of Imperial College, London
- Felix (ship, 1993), a passenger ship operating on Lake Zurich in Switzerland
- Venus Felix ("Lucky Venus"), an epithet of the Roman goddess.
- Felix, the codename of Cold War spy Dieter Gerhardt
- Articles starting with Felix
- St. Felix's Flood, a flood disaster that struck the Netherlands in 1530
- Saint-Félix (disambiguation), the name or part of the name of several communes in France
- St. Felix, Prince Edward Island, a Canadian rural community in Prince County
- San Félix, the name of two places in South America
- Felix Unger, the clean freak on the TV show, The Odd Couple
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.