|Félix Juan Serrallés|
24 June 1992 |
Ponce, Puerto Rico
|2013 FIA European Formula 3 Championship|
|Current team||Fortec Motorsports|
|Best finish||NC in 2012|
|Toyota Racing Series
British Formula Three Championship
Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
Formula Renault UK
Formula Renault UK Winter Cup
Skip Barber National Championship
Skip Barber National Championship 
After winning a scholarship in 2009 Skip Barber Shootout, Serrallés become a Mazdaspeed Development Driver and had a season in Skip Barber National Championship, where he finished third with two wins.
Formula Renault 
In 2010, Serrallés decided to race in Europe, taking part in the Formula Renault UK Winter Cup for Fortec Motorsport as a guest driver. Serrallés continued his collaboration with Fortec into 2011 and the Formula Renault Eurocup, scoring eight points-scoring finishes on his way to twelfth place in the series standings. He also appeared in Formula Renault UK in twelve of the season's twenty races as a guest driver and the Formula Renault UK Finals Series, where he claimed two podiums and finished eighth overall.
Toyota Racing Series 
Formula Three 
On 4 January 2012, it was announced that Serrallés had rejoined Fortec Motorsports for a season in the British Formula Three Championship. At the opening round of the season at Oulton Park, Serrallés qualified on the front row for the third race of the meeting, and after beating Carlin's Jack Harvey off the grid, Serrallés held his own in the lead and eventually claimed victory, becoming the first Puerto Rican to win in the series. He added a second victory a week later at Monza, winning the second race of the meeting in torrential rain.
Racing record 
Career summary 
|2009||Skip Barber National Championship||4||0||0||0||0||40||10th|
|2010||Skip Barber National Championship||14||2||0||5||8||376||3rd|
|U.S. F2000 National Championship||Liberty Motorsports||4||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC†|
|F2000 Championship Series||GTP Motorsports||4||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC†|
|Formula Renault UK Winter Series||Fortec Motorsport||4||0||0||0||0||N/A||NC†|
|2011||Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0||Fortec Motorsports||14||0||0||0||0||41||12th|
|Formula Renault UK||12||0||0||0||2||N/A||NC†|
|Formula Renault UK Finals Series||6||0||0||0||2||68||8th|
|2012||Toyota Racing Series||Giles Motorsport||12||1||0||0||2||547||8th|
|British Formula Three||Fortec Motorsports||17||3||1||4||8||176*||3rd*|
* Season in progress.
† As Serralles was a guest driver, he was ineligible for points.
- "Bio". felixserralles.com. Felix Serralles. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "BFGoodrich / Skip Barber National Presented by Mazda 2010". Driver Database. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "Protyre Formula Renault UK Finals Series 2011". Driver Database. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "2012 Toyota Racing Series Manfield Race 2". Toyota Racing Series (Toyota Racing Management). 14 February 2012. Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- Hornsby, Tom (4 January 2012). "Serralles signs for Fortec". motorstv.com (Motors TV). Retrieved 15 April 2012.
- "Serralles impresses with victory on Oulton Park debut". Motorsport.com (Top Motorsport). 7 April 2012. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Carter, Nick (15 April 2012). "Serralles scores British F3 win number two at Monza". British Formula Three Championship (Stéphane Ratel Organisation). Retrieved 16 April 2012.