From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Felixstowe may refer to:
- Felixstowe, a seaside town on the North Sea coast of Suffolk, England
- Port of Felixstowe, a very large container port in Suffolk, England
- Felixstowe Ferry, a hamlet in Suffolk, England,
- Felixstowe F.2, a British First World War flying boat
- Felixstowe F.3, a British First World War flying boat
- Felixstowe F.5, a British First World War flying boat
- Felixstowe Fury (serial N123), also known as the Porte Super Baby, was a large British, five-engined triplane flying-boat
- Felixstowe F5L, was one of the Felixstowe F series of flying boats
- Felixstowe Porte Baby, was a British reconnaissance flying boat of the First World War
- RNAS Felixstowe, renamed in 1918 to Seaplane Experimental Station and disbanded in 1919
- HMS Felixstowe (J126), was a turbine engined Bangor class minesweeper of the Royal Navy
- Felixstow, South Australia, a suburb of Adelaide in the City of Norwood Payneham St Peters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.