From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fell is the mountains and upland in northern England and other parts of Europe.
Fell may also refer to:
Farming and animals
- Fell, Rhineland-Palatinate, a village in Germany
- Fell Exhibition Slate Mine, an exhibition mine in Germany
- Fell Township, Pennsylvania
- The Fells, the historic John Hay Estate in Newbury, NH, USA
- Fell (surname)
- Fell (comics), a comic book written by Warren Ellis and illustrated by Ben Templesmith, published by Image
- Fell mountain railway system, a railway configuration using a raised centre rail (named after John Barraclough Fell)
- Fell Engine Museum, Featherston, New Zealand
- Fell Diesel, the popular name for the British Rail 10100 locomotive (named after Lt. Col. L.F.R. Fell)
- Fell (novel), the name of the book that is a sequel to one of David Clement-Davies' books, The Sight
- Fell (cooking), a membrane
- Fell (mechanics), manufacturer of gearboxes
- Fall (disambiguation): 'fell' is the past tense of 'to fall'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.