|Full name||Kenny Oluwafemi Gbolahan Ademola Orenuga|
|Date of birth||18 March 1993|
|Place of birth||Lewisham, England|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder, winger|
|Current club||AFC United|
|2011||→ Notts County (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 January 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Kenny Oluwafemi Gbolahan Ademola Orenuga (born 18 March 1993), more commonly known as Femi Orenuga, is an English footballer of Nigerian descent who is currently playing for Division 1 Norra side AFC United. He plays as a midfielder either through the middle or on the wing.
Orenuga joined Southend United in 2006, after he impressed the club following his recommendation by an agent. Not long after joining the club he helped Southend win the Norhalne Cup in Denmark, attracting interest from FC Copenhagen and Brøndby in the process. He became the youngest player to appear for Southend United when he came on as a 93rd minute substitute in their 3–1 victory over Luton Town in the FA Cup second round on 29 November 2008.
In March 2009, Orenuga agreed to sign for Premier League team Everton on 1 July for an undisclosed fee believed to be £30,000, increasing based on first team appearances. He joined on a two-year academy scholarship. He was released from the club on the 18th May 2012.
Loan to Notts County
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/03/2010 and 31/03/2010". The Football Association. Retrieved 2010-04-08.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 468. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Femi a record breaker". Southend United F.C. 2008-12-01. Retrieved 2008-12-01.
- "Southend 3-1 Luton". BBC Sport. 2008-11-29. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Southend vs Luton Town". Southend United F.C. 2008-11-29. Retrieved 2008-11-29.
- "Everton sign Orenuga". KickOff Magazine. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- "Everton sign Orenuga". Everton F.C. 2009-03-02. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- "Primus Cup 2008". KLART: Väsby United värvar förre Evertonspelaren Femi Orenuga. 2012-11-21. Retrieved 2012-11-09.
- "Primus Cup 2008". Southend United F.C. 2008-02-22. Retrieved 2009-03-02.