|Also known as||Mr. Diana|
|Genre||Comedy / supernatural drama
|Opening theme||Dui Nei Ngor Wing Bat Fong Hei (對你我永不放棄) by Gallen Lo & Flora Chan|
|Country of origin||Hong Kong|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Executive producer(s)||Jonathan Chik|
|Camera setup||Multi camera|
|Running time||45 minutes (per episode)|
|Original channel||TVB Jade|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Original run||15 September – 9 November 1999|
Feminine Masculinity (Chinese: 先生貴性), also known as Mr. Diana, is a 1999 television drama produced by TVB. It stars Gallen Lo, Flora Chan, Kwong Wa, Nicola Cheung, Angela Tong, and Florence Kwok. The drama is about Tang Ping-kuen, the village head of Lucky Villaige, who is always at loggerheads with businesswoman Christine Fong. One day, Christine was shot dead during a paintball game. Since then, the spirit of Christine could not rest in peace until she finds out who murdered her. She decides to take host on Kuen's body. Since then, Kuen became known as Diana to his colleagues once Christine possesses him.
- Flora Chan as Christine Fong, the main protagonist.
- Gallen Lo as Tang Ping-kuen / Diana Szema, the village head of Lucky Village whom Christine's ghost takes host of after she dies.
- Kwong Wa as Andrew Cheung, Christine's husband.
- Nicola Cheung as Sardonna Fong, Christine's younger sister.
- Angela Tong as Sophia So, Christine's secretary.
- Florence Kwok as Francoise Lee, Christine's rival.
- Dickson Lee as Inspector William Chung, the inspector in charge of investigating Christine's death.
- Koo Ming-wah as Jacky Fong, Christine's younger brother.
- Ku Feng as Officer Tommy Tang, Kuen's uncle and William's subordinate who has extrasensory perception.
- Lo Mang as Tang Siu-fung and Kenny Wong as Kiu Muk, Kuen's two best friends.
- Teresa Ha as Chan Shuk-ying, Kuen's aunt.
- Fung So-bor as Law Pik-kuen, Christine's mother.
- Joe Junior as Joe Leung, Christine's boss.
- Steven Ho as Choi, Lee Wai-kei as Michael Tang, and Lee Chi-kei as Chung, Christine's subordinates.