From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Fenerbahçe Sports Club Sailing Section|
|Nickname(s)||The Yellow Canaries|
|Active departments of Fenerbahçe|
|Football||Basketball (Men's)||Basketball (Women's)|
|Volleyball (Men's)||Volleyball (Women's)||Athletics|
Fenerbahçe SW is the men's and women's sailing and windsurfing department of Fenerbahçe S.K., a major sports club in Istanbul, Turkey.The branch has optimist, laser, 420, 470 and windsurf teams and using Dereağzı Facilities.
- Nazlı Çağla Dönertaş (born 1991), female yacht racer
- Alican Kaynar (born 1988), yacht racer
- Çağla Kubat (born 1979), female windsurfer
- Cafer Cicibıyık (born 1991), 470 sailor
- Caner Cicibıyık (born 1991), 470 sailor
- "Team Technical Staff". Fenerbahçe.org. Retrieved 2007-11-18.
- (Turkish) (English) Official Fenerbahçe site
|This article about a sports team or club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|