From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feng may refer to:
- Feng (surname), one of several Chinese surnames in Mandarin:
- Feng (Claudius), legendary Jutish chieftain and the prototype for William Shakespeare's King Claudius
- FEng, Fellow of Royal Academy of Engineering
- Fengjing, the former capital of the duchy of Zhou during the late Shang dynasty
- Feng County, Shaanxi, in China
- Feng County, Jiangsu, in China
- Fenghuang, mythological birds of East Asia
- Cardinal Feng, in Monty Python's Spanish Inquisition
- Feng Office (web application), open source team collaboration software
- Feng (program), opensource streaming server
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.