From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feng Sheng (also Fengsheng or Feng-sheng) can refer to:
- Feng Sheng, a character in The Female Prince
- Feng Sheng Music, a Chinese record label used by Wang Feng (singer)
- The Message (novel) (Chinese: 风声; pinyin: Feng Sheng, translated "Sound of the Wind"), a 2007 novel by Mai Jia
- The Message (2009 film), a film based on Mai Jia's 2007 novel
- Fengsheng Style (奉聖樂), a Chinese musical style
- Fengsheng Shuiqi (风生水起), 1997 Chinese television program starring Li Bingbing
- Fengsheng Motors, a Dongfeng Motors subsidiary
- Huang Feng-sheng, a member of Chinese Taipei men's national volleyball team
- Liu Fengsheng (劉豐生), (died 548), Chinese major general who died in a siege of Xuchang, Henan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.