From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fennec, Fennek, or fennek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fennec or Fennek may refer to:
- Fennec fox, a small nocturnal fox found in the Sahara desert
- Fennec, codename of the Mozilla Firefox for Mobile web browser
- Les Fennecs, a nickname for the Algeria national football team
- Silas Fennec, a character in China Miéville's novel The Scar
- Fennec (climate program), a climate program in the central Sahara
- Military vehicles
- Fennec, a variant of the T-28 Trojan piston-engined aeroplane
- Eurocopter Fennec, a lightweight helicopter
- LGS Fennek, a four wheeled armed reconnaissance vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.