Fenton Communications is a public relations firm that was founded by David Fenton in 1982. They describe themselves as the "largest public interest communications firm in the country", and maintain offices in Washington, DC, San Francisco, New York, and London.
They specialize in public relations for not-for-profit organizations, and state that they do not represent clients that they do not believe in themselves. Their client list includes organizations associated with a diverse array of social issues, but they are most known for their work with liberal causes such as MoveOn.org and Greenpeace.
Fenton Communications is closely allied with Environmental Media Services.
- "Fenton Communications - Who We Are". Retrieved April 16, 2006.
- Weeks, Linton (31 May 2007). "Putting the Progressive in PR; David Fenton Has Moved Past Partisan Battles to Confront an Old Foe -- Nuclear Power". Washington Post – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "Lisa Witter of Fenton Communications, Named 2010 World Economic Forum Young Global Leader". Politics and Government Week – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). 18 March 2010. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "Fenton Launches London Office". Entertainment Close-up – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). 15 December 2011. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Bonner Cohen, et al., ed. "The Fear Profiteers: Do 'Socially Responsible' Businesses Sow Health Scares to Reap Monetary Rewards?". Retrieved April 16, 2006.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|