|Other names||Feral Faun, Apio Ludd|
|School||Insurrectionary anarchism, Post-left anarchy, egoist anarchism|
|Main interests||Political philosophy, ethics, anarchism|
|Notable ideas||Non-primitivist criticism of civilization, feral revolution, blending communism and individualism in anarchism|
Wolfi Landstreicher is a former nom de plume ("Landstreicher" is the German word for vagabond, tramp) of a contemporary anarchist philosopher involved in theoretical and practical activity. He edited the anarchist publication Willful Disobedience, which was published from 1996 until 2005, and currently publishes a variety of anarchist, radical, surrealist and poetic pamphlets and booklets through his project, Venomous Butterfly Publication. His ideas are influenced by insurrectionary anarchism, Max Stirner's egoism, surrealism, the Situationist International and non-primitivist critiques of civilization.
This author also worked previously under the pseudonym Feral Faun from approximately 1982 to 1992.
- Against the Logic of Submission
- Autonomous Self-Organization and Anarchist Intervention
- Critical Thinking as an Anarchist Weapon
- The Network of Domination
- Consuming Fire
- Lacey, Anita (2005). "Networked Communities: Social Centers and Activist Spaces in Contemporary Britain". Space and Culture 8 (3): 286–301. doi:10.1177/1206331205277350. Retrieved 2007-08-11.
- Wolfi Landstreicher archive at The Anarchist Library
- An incomplete archive of written work
- Introduction to Landstreicher's perspective
- Against the Logic of Submission free audiobook from the Audio Anarchy project
- Feral Faun archive at anti-politics
|This biographical article about an anarchist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|