Fereydoun Davatchi is the director of Rheumatology Research Center (RRC) in Tehran University of Medical sciences.
Professor Davatchi studied medicine in France and received d'Etat Diploma in Rheumatology from Paris University. He is currently full professor of medicine in Tehran University of Medical Sciences. He established modern Rheumatology in Iran and trained most of the Iranian Rheumatologists who are working and researching Rheumatology in medical universities of Iran.
His main research field is Behcet's Disease.
Rheumatology Research Center is "The Center of Excellence for Rheumatology in Iran".
- Davatchi, F (2009). "Development of rheumatology in Tehran University of Medical Sciences" (PDF). Archives of Iranian medicine 12 (6): 605–10. PMID 19877758.
- Davatchi, Fereydoun (2009). "Rheumatology in Iran". International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases 12 (4): 283–7. doi:10.1111/j.1756-185X.2009.01425.x. PMID 20374363.
- Davatchi, Fereydoun; Shahram, Farhad; Chams-Davatchi, Cheyda; Shams, Hormoz; Nadji, Abdolhadi; Akhlaghi, Massoomeh; Faezi, Tahereh; Ghodsi, Zahra; Faridar, Alireza; Ashofteh, Farima; Sadeghi Abdollahi, Bahar (2010). "Behcet’s disease: from east to west". Clinical Rheumatology 29 (8): 823–33. doi:10.1007/s10067-010-1430-6. PMID 20354748.
- ""Davatchi F"[Author] - PubMed result". PubMed.
- "Books- Rheumatology Research Center ( Iran )". Rrc.tums.ac.ir. 2008-06-08. Retrieved 2011-09-28.
- "Rheumatology Research Center ( Iran )". Rrc.tums.ac.ir. Retrieved 2011-09-28.