Fergana International Airport
|Fergana International Airport
Farg'ona Xalqaro Aeroporti
|IATA: FEG – ICAO: UTFF|
|Owner||Government of Uzbekistan|
|Elevation AMSL||625 m / 2,051 ft|
|Sources: Airport diagram DAFIF|
The airport resides at an elevation of 625 metres (2,051 ft) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 18/36 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,860 by 50 metres (9,383 ft × 164 ft).
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines provide scheduled passenger service:
- Airport diagram for UTKF
- Airport information for Fergana from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for Fergana, Uzbekistan (UTKF / FEG) at Great Circle Mapper.
- L, J (25 October 2012). "S7 Airlines Adds New Service from Novosibirsk to Fergana / Kulyab in W12". Routesonline / Routes. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- L, J (28 May 2014). "Uzbekistan Airways Plans New Service to Russia in S14". Airline Route. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- (Russian) Fergana Airport at AviaPages.ru (English translation via Google)
- Fergana Airport at Uzbekistan Airways
- Aeronautical chart for UTFF at SkyVector
- Accident history for FEG at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an Uzbekistani airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|