From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fergie is a short form of the name Ferguson; and may refer to:
- Sir Alex Ferguson (born 1941), Scottish former football manager of Manchester United F.C.
- Barry Ferguson (born 1978), Scottish football player
- Darren Ferguson, Scottish football manager and former player, son of Alex Ferguson.
- Fergie Frederiksen, an American singer occasionally credited as just "Fergie"
- Ferguson Jenkins (born 1942), Canadian former baseball player
- Fergie MacDonald (born c. 1940s), Scottish ceilidh dance band leader
- Fergie Olver, Canadian game show host and sportscaster
- Fergie (DJ) (Robert Ferguson, born 1979), Irish DJ and former radio presenter
- Sarah, Duchess of York (Sarah Ferguson, born 1959), former wife of Prince Andrew, Duke of York
- Fergie (singer) (Fergie Duhamel, neé Stacy Ann Ferguson, born 1975), American singer-songwriter, television host and actress; member of the group The Black Eyed Peas
- Jack Ferguson Award or Fergie, ice hockey trophy
- Fergie's Fledglings, group of Manchester United players under Sir Alex Ferguson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.