||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (July 2012)|
Fergus is one half of the popular double act Colin & Fergus with actor and writer Colin Hoult. Between 2004-08 they performed regularly on the London comedy circuit. They performed three shows at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Colin & Fergus '04, Colin & Fergus 2 '05 and Rutherford Lodge '06.
In 2006 Fergus played Alan Bennett in Pete and Dud: Come Again, a play by Chris Bartlett and Nick Awde on the life of Peter Cook and Dudley Moore. The play ran at the 2006 Edinburgh Festival Fringe, then transferred to London's West End and toured New Zealand.
In 2007 he joined the cast of Channel 4's Star Stories and was a regular in Series 2 and 3 of the show.
In 2010 he played the role of Devon Mills in BBC2 sit com Popatron.
In 2011 he played the role of Lionel Putty in CBBC show Hotell Trubble
- "Get a Grip" (2007) TV series - Various (2007)
- "Comedy: Shuffle" (2007) TV series - Various (unknown episodes, 2007)
- "Extras" - Runner (1 episode, 2007, series finale)
- "Star Stories" - [[Nigel Martin-Smith, Declan Donnelly, Russell Brand]] (11 episodes, 2007-8)
- "Mist: Sheepdog Tales" (13 episodes, 2007)
- "EastEnders" - Chip Shop Assistant (1 episode, 22 March 2007)
- "After You've Gone" - P.C. Walker (1 episode, 2007, Lock Back in Anger)
- "Raging" (2007) (TV) - Various Characters
- "Jonathan Creek" - Paramedic (1 episode, 2004, The Chequered Box)
- Hut 33 (radio)
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|