From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fermat's theorem (disambiguation))
- Fermat's Last Theorem, about integer solutions to an + bn = cn
- Fermat's little theorem, a property of prime numbers
- Fermat's theorem on sums of two squares, about primes expressible as a sum of squares
- Fermat's theorem (stationary points), about local maxima and minima of differentiable functions
- Fermat's principle, about the path taken by a ray of light
- Fermat polygonal number theorem, about expressing integers as a sum of polygonal numbers
See also: List of things named after Pierre de Fermat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.