Fernando Ramírez de Haro, 16th Count of Bornos
Don Fernando Ramírez de Haro y Valdés, 16th Count of Bornos, Grandee of Spain, Knight of the Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla (b. 17 December 1949) is a Spanish noble and landowner. Born in Madrid, Bornos is the elder son of the late Ignacio Ramírez de Haro, 15th Count of Bornos, Grandee of Spain (1918–2010), and his wife Beatriz Valdés, 4th Marquise of Casa Valdés. On 5 November 1975, his father ceded him the Countship of Murillo.
He married, on 1 September 1974, Esperanza Aguirre y Gil de Biedma, prominent politician and former President of Madrid, eldest daughter of José Luis Aguirre y Borrel and Piedad Gil de Biedma y Vega de Seoane, daughter of the 3rd Count of Sepúlveda. They have two sons:
- Don Fernando Ramírez de Haro, 10th Marquis of Villanueva del Duero, Grandee of Spain, (b. 23 August 1976).
- Don Álvaro Ramírez de Haro, 16th Count of Villariezo, (b. 4 April 1980).
|Ancestors of Fernando Ramírez de Haro, 16th Count of Bornos|
Titles and styles
- 16th Count of Bornos, Grandee of Spain
- 15th Count of Murillo, Grandee of Spain -Ceded to his sister Doña Beatriz
- Don Fernando Ramírez de Haro y Valdés (1949-1952)
- The Most Excellent Don Fernando Ramírez de Haro y Valdés (1952–1975)
- The Most Excellent The Count of Murillo (1975–2013)
- The Most Excellent The Count of Bornos (2013–)
- Soler Salcedo, Juan Miguel, Nobleza Española. Grandeza Inmemorial 1520, Visión Libros, Madrid, 2008 ISBN 978-84-9886-179-2, p. 318
- Heirs apparents of Grandees of Spain share their style, which is The Most Excellent. Francisco López-Nieto y Mallo, Honores y Protocolo, 2 Volumes, Consultor, 2006. ISBN 84-7052-290-6 and ISBN 978-84-7052-290-1
- Elenco de Grandezas y Títulos Nobiliarios Españoles, Hidalguía Editions, 2008
Ignacio Ramírez de Haro
|Count of Murillo
5 November 1975 – 26 April 2012
Beatriz Ramírez de Haro
|Count of Bornos
25 February 2013 –