||This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)
The Ferndale Public Schools is a school district headquartered in the Harding Administration Center in Ferndale, Michigan in Greater Detroit. It is a four square mile district, including the cities of Ferndale, Oak Park, Pleasant Ridge, and Royal Oak.
- Grant Early Childhood Center (Preschool)
- Roosevelt Primary School (K-3)
- John F. Kennedy School (K-6)
- Coolidge Intermediate School (4-6)
- Ferndale Middle School (7-8)
- Ferndale High School (9-12) - Comprehensive high school
- University High School (9-12) - Alternative high school
- Best School (now Kennedy School)
- Harding School (now district administrative offices)
- Jackson School (now Jackson Center, CASA)
- Jefferson School (now Jefferson Center, adult education)
- Lincoln High School, later Lincoln Junior High School (demolished)
- Taft School (now Digital Learning Center)
- Washington School (now Kulick Community Center)
- Wilson School (now University High School)
The high schools had an average score of 11.8 on the state's MEAP test in 2011.
Adult & Alternative Education Schools
- Taft Education Center
- Jefferson Center
- Crossroads Campus
- ^ "Contact Us." Ferndale Public Schools. Retrieved on July 30, 2013. "Ferndale Public Schools Harding Administration Center 2920 Burdette, Ferndale MI 48220"
- ^ "DATABASE: Check your school's MEAP score". Detroit News. 2012-02-20. Retrieved 14:50, Monday February 20, 2012 (UTC).