From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ferns can refer to:
- Fern, any of many groups of Pteridophyta in the plant kingdom
- Ferns, County Wexford, a small historic town in north County Wexford, Ireland
- The Roman Catholic Diocese of Ferns
- The Bishop of Ferns and Leighlin (Church of Ireland)
- The Bishop of Ossory, Ferns and Leighlin (Church of Ireland)
- Ferns Inquiry, an Irish government inquiry into allegations of clerical sexual abuse in the Irish Catholic Diocese of Ferns
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.