From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fero or Feró is a given name and family name, and may refer to:
- Ferario Spasov (born 1962), Bulgarian football coach and manager
- František Velecký (1934–2003), Slovak actor
Feró is a Hungarian nickname for Ferenc:
- Feró Nagy (born 1946), Hungarian rock singer and musician
- Ken Fero, an UK documentary filmmaker and political activist
- Ferö, an occasional spelling of the Danish ship Færøe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.