|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013)|
|Type||Limited liability partnership|
|Website||Ferrier Hodgson Website|
Ferrier Hodgson is a firm specialising in Corporate Recovery, Corporate Advisory, Forensic Accounting and Forensic IT. The firm has a specialist Management Consulting arm called Azurium.
Ferrier Hodgson was established in 1976. Ferrier Hodgson is now one of the largest specialist corporate turnaround and insolvency management firms in the Asia Pacific. The group has eight offices across the major business centers in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore, with 34 partners and more than 320 staff across the region.
Services provided by Ferrier Hodgson
Ferrier Hodgson provides a full range of formal and informal insolvency administration services, as follows:
Ferrier Hodgson’s Corporate Recovery Group is one of the largest specialist corporate turnaround and insolvency management groups in the Asia Pacific, offering the following services:
- Turnaround and restructuring
- Strategic advice to lenders and borrowers
- Investigative reviews and monitoring
- Formal insolvency appointments
Ferrier Hodgson’s Corporate Advisory Group acts as a provider of high-value consulting and advisory services. The firm’s focus is the mid-cap market, both private and public enterprises, offering the following services:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligence
- Pre-lending reviews
- Management buy-outs
- Succession planning
Ferrier Hodgson offers a large independent forensics service, with more than 25 dedicated forensic specialists across its Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Singapore offices, including a number of widely regarded experts.[who?] The key forensics service offerings are:
- Forensic accounting
- Advice on financial and accounting evidence
- Business, share and option valuation
- Quantification of loss and damage
- Financial investigations
- Forensic IT
- E-discovery and online evidence review
- Ferrier Hodgson’s specialist consulting arm, Azurium, is a specialist provider of enterprise improvement and advisory services with offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
- The Azurium team includes experienced business architects, real estate professionals and analytics, technology and valuation experts.
Ferrier Hodgson was ranked number 15 in the BRW top 100 Accounting Firms in 2012 with an estimated $93 million in fee revenue during the 2011/12 financial year. The group’s head office is located in Sydney, Australia.