From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ferrite (disambiguation))
Ferrite may refer to:
- Ferrite (iron), iron or iron alloys with a body centred cubic crystal structure.
- Ferrite (magnet) (e.g. Fe3O4 or BaFe12O19), ferrimagnetic ceramic materials used in magnetic applications.
- Ferrite bead, components placed on the end of data cables to reduce interference.
- Ferrite core, a structure on which the windings of electric transformers and other wound components are formed.
- Calcium aluminoferrite, Ca2(Al,Fe)2O5, a mineral found in cements
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.