|Full name||Ferry Rotinsulu|
|Date of birth||December 28, 1982|
|Place of birth||Palu, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Persijatim Solo FC|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 January 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
He is a goalkeeper for the Indonesia national football team. In the Asian Cup 2007 Rotinsulu was the third goalkeeper after Yandri Pitoy and Markus Horison. He was also a former member of Indonesia U-23 Team at Sea Games 2005 Manila, Philippines, where he was the second choice goalkeeper after Syamsidar.
"I want to be the son of Palu with good contribution for nation by playing football. I wouldn't reach only halfway in my career. I want to be number one goalkeeper." Ferry said.
Ferry currently plays for the club Sriwijaya. He is a spider on the web that's difficult to be perforated by enemies, said Arjuna Rinaldi, Sriwijaya's goalkeeping coach. Trying to be consistent and determined, Ferry wants to bring his club to the top achievement. His efforts came to be paid when Sriwijaya won double titles as the champion of Liga Indonesia 2007 and Piala Indonesia 2007. He became one of the key players to the success of the team's double winners.
Rotinsulu reportedly became a goalkeeper because he is a big fan of Italian goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon.
National Team Career
- 2005: SEA Games Manila (U-23 Team)
- 2006: National Training Centre/Camp in Den Haag, Netherlands and Asian Games Qatar (U-23 Team)
- 2007: Asian Cup (Senior Team)
- Liga Indonesia (1): 2007–08
- Indonesia Super League (1): 2011–12
- Piala Indonesia (3): 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010
- Indonesian Community Shield (1): 2010
- Indonesian Inter Island Cup (1): 2012
- Ferry Rotinsulu at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Indonesian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|