مطار فاس سايس الدولي
|Elevation AMSL||1,900 ft / 579 m|
The airport handled nearly 500,000 passengers in 2008.
- Passengers: 743,018 (+40.00%)
- Aircraft Movements: 4,796 (+10.48%)
- Passengers: 409,260 (+22.56%)
- Cargo (tons): 555.39 (+38.72%)
- Aircraft movements: 4,341
- Passengers: 333,929
- Cargo (tons): 400.38
Airlines and destinations
|Air Arabia Maroc||Montpellier|
|Royal Air Maroc||Paris-Orly|
|Royal Air Maroc Express||Casablanca|
|Ryanair||Barcelona, Beauvais, Bergamo, Charleroi, Dole, Eindhoven, Hahn, London-Stansted, Madrid, Marseille, Nantes, Nimes, Pisa, Rome-Ciampino, Saint-Étienne, Weeze|
|Transavia France||Seasonal: Paris-Orly (resumes 2 July 2015)|
Connection to City
The airport Fez Saiss located about 13 km from the city center of Fez.
The bus (number 16) offers regular trips between the airport and the bus and train stations of Fes. Ticket costs 4 dirhams. The trip is taking 40 mins from the airport to the central train station.
The taxis waiting right at the exit of the passenger terminal. Prices towards the city vary, but often cost more than 150 dirhams.
- Airport information for GMFF from DAFIF (updated 25 April 2011)
- Airport information for FEZ at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "ONDA PDF-Document 2007–2008" (PDF). ONDA.
- Passenger statistics for December 2010 with year-totals 2009 and 2010, visited 25 April 2011
- "ONDA PDF-Document" (PDF). ONDA.
- "Jetairfly Flight Plan". Jetairfly.
- Transavia France begin new seasonal service to Fes from July 2015