From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fest, -fest, or FEST in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fest may refer to:
- Fest, Danish/German/Norwegian/Swedish for party
- Fest, a type of festival
- Joachim Fest (1926–2006), German historian and journalist
- Fest Magazine, is an Edinburgh Festival review magazine
- Fest, a fictional planet within the Star Wars galaxy
FEST may refer to:
- FEST (Faculty of Moscow State Forest University)
- Federation of Engineering and Shipbuilding Trades
- FEST (Belgrade), an annual film festival in Belgrade, Serbia
- FEST e.V. (Forschungsstätte der Evangelischen Studiengemeinschaft / Protestant Institute for Interdisciplinary Research)
- Foreign Emergency Support Team, a U.S. government short-notice anti-terrorism unit
- All pages beginning with "Fest"
- All pages with titles containing "Fest"
- Festschrift, a book honoring a respected person, especially an academic, presented during his or her lifetime
- Festuca, a genus of about 300 species of perennial tufted grasses, belonging to the grass family Poaceae (subfamily Pooideae)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.