From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Festa may refer to any of the following:
- The Italian and Portuguese word for a Christian Saint's feast day.
- Festa della Repubblica, the Italian national day
- Costanzo Festa, Italian Renaissance composer
- Gianluca Festa, Italian football player
- Paul Festa, San Franciscan writer and filmmaker
- Festa (album), álbum by Brazilian singer Ivete Sangalo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.