|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014)|
"Mall than you can imagine!"
"Like the Festival of Malls!"
|Location||Corporate Avenue, Filinvest City, Alabang Muntinlupa City, Philippines|
|Opening date||May 15, 1998|
|Developer||Filinvest Development Corporation|
|Management||Filinvest Development Corporation|
|No. of stores and services||Over 700|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||200,000 (m²)|
|No. of floors||4|
|Parking||2,300 multi-level parking slots|
|Website||Festival Supermall Official Website|
Festival Supermall or Festival Mall(shortly Festi) is a shopping mall owned and operated by Filinvest Land, Inc.'s subsidiary, Filinvest Alabang, Inc. The mall is located at Filinvest City in Alabang Muntinlupa City, in the Philippines. The mall opened on the 15th of May 1998. The whole Festival Supermall complex has an area of 20 hectares.
On the first quarter of 2014, its Administration has recently completed the initial phase of the extention of the mall called the River Park.
It is located in the center of Filinvest City, a business district in Alabang. The mall is accessible via South Luzon Expressway from Filinvest Exit, Alabang Exit, and South Station Exit, and also via the National Highway and Alabang-Zapote Road. Festival Supermall is also adjacent to some of the malls South of Metro Manila, namely Alabang Town Center, SM Southmall, Starmall Alabang (Formerly Metropolis) and Lianas Alabang.
Currently, Festival Supermall has six anchor stores; Shopwise Supercenter, SM Savemore, Robinsons Department Store, Ace Hardware, Handyman. It has 700+ specialty stores, boutiques and kiosks, a total of 2,300 hourly charged multi-level parking slots, various food outlets in the 1000-seat Food Junction, 10 theater cinema multiplex and two indoor theme amusement centers.
- Chef Avenue - Take yourself in a round-the-world culinary adventure at Chef's Adventure. Located at 3rd Level Of Festival Supermall, experience an epicurean feast with dining selection from Japanese, Chinese, American, to Filipino and Fusion Cuisine.
- Food Junction - Located at 1st level of Festival Supermall. Across the Festival Grand Junction , Food Junction is your one stop shop for delectable foodstuffs at reasonable price. Whether you're looking for a quick food fix or a place to eat out with friends and family, Food Junction is the right Spot for you.
- Shopwise Supercenter (Levels 1 and 2) (Under renovation)
- SM Savemore Supermarket (Level 1)
- Robinsons Department Store (Level 2 and 3)
- Ace Hardware (Level 3)
- Handyman (Level 3)
Mall Expansion and Renovation
Festival Supermall unveiled plans for an expansion. The expansion will add eight hectares of gross leasable area to the shopping complex, bringing its total to almost 30 hectares. The mall is looking into another 700 food and retail concepts on top of the 700 the mall currently has at the moment. Upon the expansion’s targeted completion, Festival Supermall is expected to have about 310,000 sq. m. in GFA, or an addition of an estimated 110,000 sq. m. in GFA. The Main Mall is also currently under renovation to match the look of the expansion.
- Alabang Town Center
- SM Southmall
- SM Supercenter Muntinlupa
- SM Center Las Pinas
- SM Center Molino
- Muntinlupa City
- "Festival Supermall". vistapinas.com. May 12, 2008. Retrieved 2014-06-08.
- "Festival Supermall embarks on massive ground expansion". Inquirer.net. February 23, 2014. Retrieved 2014-06-08.
- "Festival mall face-lift planned". Business World Online. May 15, 2013. Retrieved 2014-06-08.