Festival del Sole
The Festival del Sole is an annual ten-day music, food, wine, and art festival held in California's Napa Valley. Founded in 2006 by Richard Walker and Barrett Wissman, the festival attracts over 8,000 attendees annually. Past performers have included Robert Redford, Joshua Bell, Renée Fleming, Sarah Chang, and Jean-Yves Thibaudet. Festival sponsors and partners have included Tiffany & Co., Bentley Motors Limited, National Public Radio (NPR), and Bank of America.
- San Jose Mercury News. "Napa Festival del Sole samples musical delights". July 4, 2010. http://www.mercurynews.com/travel/ci_15371240.
- Festival del Sole website, April 20, 2012. http://festivaldelsole.org
- San Francisco Chronicle. "Singing the praises of Festival del Sole". October 1, 2009. http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-10-01/living/17184437_1_festival-food-event-pianist.
- Festival del Sole. http://www.festivaldelsole.org/. 2010.
- Festival del Sole website, retrieved April 30, 2012. http://festivaldelsole.org/calendar-2012/.
|This article about a food or drink themed festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This American cuisine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|