From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fetch or fetching in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fetch may refer to:
- Fetch (geography), the length of water over which a given wind has blown
- Fetch (game), a game played between a human and a pet in which the human throws an object for the pet to retrieve
- Fetch (folklore), a doppelgänger or double in Irish folklore
- Fetch (album), the seventh album by Japanese noise rock band Melt-Banana.
- Fetch (FTP client), a software FTP client
- Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman, a children's animated television series
- Fetch-execute cycle, a typical sequence of computer machine actions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.