From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feu may refer to:
- Feu (food), a Lao stew or noodle soup from Laos
- Feu (land tenure), a form of land tenure in Scotland
The acronym FEU can refer to:
- Far East University (Taiwan), a private university in Taiwan
- Far Eastern University, a private university in the Philippines
- Federación Estudiantíl Universitaria (Federation of University Students), Cuban university student organization
- Foreign Entertainers Unit, a division of HM Revenue and Customs, responsible for withholding tax
- Forty-foot Equivalent Unit, unit of cargo capacity based on a 40-foot-long intermodal container
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.