From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fever Dream may also refer to:
- "Fever Dream" (short story), a 1948 short story by Ray Bradbury
- Fever Dream (novel), a 2010 novel by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
- Fever Dream (Richie Kotzen album), a 1990 album by Richie Kotzen
- Fever Dreams, a 2004 album by Steve Roach
- Fever Dream (Alias album), a 2011 album by Alias
- "Fever Dream" a 1999 song by Steve Vai
- "Fever Dreams," a 2000 song by Dio
- "Fever Dream", a 2004 song by Iron & Wine
- "Fever Dreams", a 2007 song by Dashboard Confessional
- "Fever Dream", a 2008 song by Bury Your Dead
- "Fever Dreams", a 2010 song by Circa Survive
- Fevre Dream, a 1982 novel by George R. R. Martin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fever Dream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.