From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fiasco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fiasco may refer to:
- Fiasco (novel), a 1987 science-fiction novel by Stanisław Lem
- Fiasco (book), full title Fiasco: The American Military Adventure In Iraq, a 2006 book by Thomas E. Ricks
- Fiasco, a fictional car model featured in the novel Money by Martin Amis
- Fíaskó (international title: Fiasco), 2000 Icelandic film
People with the surname
- Lupe Fiasco (born 1982), American rapper
- Fiasco (band), a rock trio formed in Brooklyn, New York City in 2005
- Fiasco (bottle), a traditional Italian straw-covered wine bottle
- Fiasco (role-playing game), a game designed to create a Coen brothers-style story
- Fiasco, an open-source L4 microkernel family operating system developed at TU Dresden
- FIASCO, the name used by very early versions of PSPP, a free software application for analysis of sampled data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.