From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fib may refer to:
|Look up Fib in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Fib, a form of lying that is usually forgiven because it is not intended to deceive.
- Fib (poetry), a form of poetry similar to haiku
- Festival Internacional de Benicàssim, a music festival held in Benicàssim, Castelló, Spain
- An evil alien monster who is the main antagonist of Larry-Boy! And the Fib from Outer Space!
- Folket i Bild, a former Swedish illustrated news magazine (1933-1963) owned by the Swedish Social Democratic Party
- Fibonacci number, an integer sequence starting with 0 and 1, and each subsequent number is the sum of the previous two.
- Fibula, a leg bone located on the lateral side of the tibia
- Focused ion beam, an analytical instrument used in the semiconductor industry; a technique similar to a scanning electron microscope (SEM)
- Fibrinogen, a soluble plasma glycoprotein, that is converted by thrombin into fibrin during blood clot formation
- Forwarding information base, used in computer networking for looking up how to forward a packet
- Facultat d'Informàtica de Barcelona, the Barcelona School of Informatics of the Technical University of Catalonia
- First Investment Bank, a private bank in Bulgaria
- Fédération Internationale du Béton, an international not-for-profit organization for Structural Concrete.
- Federation of International Bandy, the international governing body for the sport of bandy
- Fédération Internationale de Boules, highest international authority of bocce sports
- Federal Investigation Bureau, the federal police force in the Republic of Austria
- Fib, a Pictish kingdom, which went on to become Fife in modern Scotland
- Fill in the Blank, a type of question.
- Flying inflatable boat, a type of Rigid-hulled inflatable boat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.