From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fiction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fiction, is the genre of imaginative prose literature, including novels and short stories.
Fiction may also refer to:
- Fiction Magazine, an American literary magazine
- Fiction (The Comsat Angels album), a 1982 album by Comsat Angels
- Fiction (Yuki Kajiura album), the 2003 album by Yuki Kajiura
- Fiction (Dark Tranquillity album), the 2007 album by Dark Tranquillity
- Fiction (Mukala album)
- Fiction Records, The Cure's former record label
- "Fiction," a song by Whipping Boy from their 1995 album Heartworm
- "Fiction," a song by Nik Kershaw from his 1999 album 15 Minutes
- "Fiction," a song by Kids in the Way
- "Fiction," a song by Belle and Sebastian from their 2002 album Storytelling
- "Fiction," a song by Avenged Sevenfold from their 2010 album Nightmare
- "Fiction," a song by Beast from their 2011 album
- "Fiction," a song by The xx from their 2012 album Coexist
- Fictional (band), Funker Vogt side project led by Gerrit Thomas
- Fictions (album) by Jane Birkin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.