From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fidel or Fidel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fidel most commonly refers to:
- Fidel Castro (born 1926), Cuban communist revolutionary and politician
Fidel may also refer to:
- Fidel (2002 film), a 2002 mini-series by David Attwood about Castro
- Fidel (2009 film), a 2009 Filipino indie film
- Fidel: The Untold Story, a 2001 a documentary about Castro
- Fidel, a writing system used in Ethiopia and Eritrea, see Ge'ez script
- Vielle, a musical instrument and forerunner of the fiddle
- Fidel (imprint), an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fidel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.