From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fides may refer to:
- Fides (mythology), goddess of trust in Roman mythology
- Fides (reliability), guide allowing estimated reliability calculation in electronics
- Fides Romanin, Italian cross-country skier of the 1950s
- 37 Fides, asteroid in the main belt of Earth's Solar System
- Uberrima fides, legal doctrine governing insurance contracts
- Agenzia Fides, news agency of the Vatican
As an acronym or abbreviation, FIDES may refer to:
- Fonds d'Investissements pour le Developpement Economique et Social, former government agency of colonial-era France
- Fondo Intergubernamental para la Descentralización, government agency of Venezuela
- Fishery Data Exchange System, European Commission database for EU member fishery data
See also: FIDE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.