From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Fido or fido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fido refers to:
- Fido (dog), a famous dog and symbol of loyalty
- Fido (band), a punk/rock band from Melbourne, Australia
- Fido, one half of Alexis & Fido, a reggaeton duo
Internet and communication
- FidoNet, a worldwide bulletin board system computer network
- FidoBBS or FIDO, a bulletin board software package
- Fido Solutions, a Canadian cellular provider
- FIDO Alliance, an industry consortium working on internet authentication mechanisms
Military and space
- Mark 24 Mine or FIDO, a U.S. acoustic homing torpedo used during World War II
- Fido Explosives Detector, a portable explosives detector
- Flight Dynamics Officer, a position in ground control of space missions
- Fog Investigation and Dispersal Operation, a fog dispersal system developed in the Second World War
- Roger Grosjean, an MI5 double agent (codename Fido) in World War II
- Fido (film), a Canadian comedy about a zombie named "Fido"
- Fairfield Industrial Dog Object, or "Fido", a sculpture in Fairfield, Victoria, Australia
- Fido Dido, a cartoon character associated with the soft drink 7-Up
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.