Field Days is the performing and recording name of Patrick Damphier (born December 20, 1981), an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer. Damphier has also toured as a member of the Omaha, Nebraska based group The Mynabirds, which is signed to Saddle Creek Records.
The first Field Days recording to be released was Projector, in 2010. Damphier recorded the album in a friend's basement in Nashville, Tennessee, on a 4-track, reel to reel machine that he obtained from an ex-Loretta Lynn staff songwriter. Projector received critical acclaim not only for its music, but also for its handmade packaging and artwork. The websites REDEFINE Magazine and Design*Sponge both posted features that were dedicated entirely to the album's packaging. Damphier has reportedly been collaborating on a follow-up album with producers Brian Deck and Richard Swift.
- Sciarretto, Amy "Field Days Gives Album Away" ARTIST direct - February 23, 2011
- Hardy, Tony "Album Review: Field Days - Projector" Consequence of Sound - December 14, 2010
- Hua, Vivian "album cover reviews - Field Days Projector" REDEFINE magazine - April 22, 2011
- Bonney, Grace "Field Days: Amazing Custom Artwork for Projector" Design*Sponge - August 22, 2011
- Jacquin, Greg "Download Your Copy of Field Days' New Album "Projector" Here!" New York Groove - February 22, 2011